Three Quarter Time
I’m Petra Taylor-Smith and I’m an educator, musician and businesswoman. I’ve developed THREE QUARTER TIME to provide support to the Over 50’s community, in the area of health and happiness. I’ve got a website https://threequartertime.com.au as well as a Facebook Group and a Meetup Group by the name ‘Over 50’s Health and Happiness Seekers’. My passion is to help people and I’m very keen to do this in the following ways:-
· Offering individual and/or group tuition playing musical instruments (piano/ukulele).
· Teaching DANCE-TRUMENTAL classes (combining playing instruments and dancing).
· Providing workshops, retreats & online programs where participants connect and learn together.
· Support of dementia sufferers and their carers using music and other forms of creativity.
· Multi-generational music ensemble sessions, eg. grandparent/grandchild, parent/child.
· Creating concerts and other performances to showcase music in the community.
I’m based on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland but am prepared to travel once the situation permits. In the meantime, I can offer my services for lifelong learning opportunities both locally in Queensland AUSTRALIA, as well as online. You can contact me via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.